White Chocolate Cheesecake:
four (1 ounce) squares white chocolate
three (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
three/four cup white sugar
1/four cup all-objective flour
three eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup heavy cream, room temperature
half teaspoon vanilla extract
White Chocolate Brandy Sauce:
2 cups finely chopped white chocolate
1 cup heavy cream
2 fluid ounces brandy
10 hrs 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300 levels F (one hundred fifty levels C). Wrap the surface of a ten-inch springform pan with foil. Grease the within of the pan.
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a mixing bowl and cream till mild and fluffy. Beat in eggs one by one, mixing nicely after every addition. Scrape bowl.
- Soften four ounces of the white chocolate. With an electrical mixer on low velocity, combine melted white chocolate into cream cheese combination. Protecting electrical mixer on low, slowly beat within the vanilla and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Mix nicely. Pour combination into the ready springform pan.
- Place cheesecake pan in a water tub full of heat water. Bake at 300 levels F (one hundred fifty levels C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or till middle of the cheesecake is simply agency. Cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Refrigerate till set earlier than eradicating from pan.
- To make White Chocolate Brandy Sauce: place chopped white chocolate in a warmth-proof bowl. Pour 1 cup cream right into a saucepan and convey it to a boil over medium-excessive warmth. Watch rigorously so it does not boil over. Pour scorching cream over chopped white chocolate; let soften for two minutes. Stir with a picket spoon till melted. Add brandy and proceed stirring till included. Pour over chilled cheesecake and serve.
- 596 kcal
- 39.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 163 mg
- fifty four%
- forty four.2 g
- sixty eight%
- zero.1 g
- < 1%
- eight.9 g
- 229 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Judy Wilson
“This can be a dense cheesecake that could be very clean and melts in your mouth. The white chocolate brandy sauce tops it off. I simply nap it over the middle of the slice of cheesecake on the plate. I garnish it with mint leaves and both raspberries or strawberries.”