1 (18.25 ounce) package deal strawberry cake combine
three cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
three egg whites
1 cup water
1 package deal strawberry frosting combine
1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease one 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Mix collectively cake combine, egg whites, 2 cups whipped topping and 1 cup of water. Pour half the batter into the ready pan. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the dry frosting combine over batter. Unfold remaining batter over frosting combine.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 35 to forty minutes or till cake checks completed. Let cake cool then frost with Strawberry Frosting.
- To Make Frosting: Mix remaining frosting combine with remaining whipped topping and 1 tablespoon water till straightforward to unfold. Frost cooled cake in pan. If desired you possibly can add 1/2 cup strawberry slices, recent or frozen (drained) to the ready frosting.
- 186 kcal
- 35.6 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- zero mg
- four.7 g
- zero g
- < 1%
- 1.1 g
- one hundred forty five mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by V. Monte
“Good, straightforward, summertime cake that is nice for potlucks.”