1 (18.25 ounce) package deal German chocolate cake combine with out pudding
14 ounces individually wrapped caramels
1/2 cup evaporated milk
three/four cup butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
three tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Flippantly grease one 9×13 inch pan.
- Put together cake combine in accordance with package deal instructions and pour half of the batter into the ready pan. Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for quarter-hour.
- In a saucepan soften caramels, three/four cup of the butter or margarine, and evaporated milk, pour over baked cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped pecans over caramel combination. Pour remaining cake batter on prime and bake for 20 minutes at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Cool and frost.
- To Make Frosting: Soften 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine and the unsweetened chocolate collectively. Take away from warmth and add the corn syrup, vanilla, confectioner’s sugar, and milk, combine nicely and use to frost cooled cake.
- 325 kcal
- forty five g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 21 mg
- sixteen.three g
- 1.2 g
- three.2 g
- 254 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Okay. Casler
“Chocolate cake with a gooey caramel, pecan filling.”