1 (18.25 ounce) field yellow cake combine with out pudding
1 1/four cups water
1/three cup vegetable oil
1 (eight ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/four cup white sugar
1 tablespoon toasted flaked coconut, or as desired (non-compulsory)
1 hr forty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 9×13-inch cake pan.
- Stir yellow cake combine, eggs, water, and vegetable oil in a bowl till moistened; beat with an electrical mixer on medium velocity for two minutes. Stir in crushed pineapple. Pour batter into the ready cake pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven till the cake is frivolously browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear or with moist crumbs, 30 to forty minutes. Take away cake from oven.
- Whisk cream of coconut with milk in a bowl till clean; pour combination over scorching cake. Permit cake to chill completely.
- Whip cream in a mixing bowl with sugar, utilizing an electrical mixer, till whipped cream holds delicate peaks. Frost prime of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- 503 kcal
- sixty three.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eighty three mg
- 26.5 g
- forty one%
- zero.7 g
- four.6 g
- 337 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Isabel
“This straightforward cake is made within the type of a tres leches cake however with pina colada taste.”