1 (.25 ounce) package deal lively dry yeast
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1 cup milk, scalded and barely cooled
three eggs, flippantly crushed
half cup white sugar
half teaspoon salt
four cups all-objective flour
half cup butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
three tablespoons floor cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
four hrs 50 minutes
- Dissolve yeast in half cup lukewarm water.
- In a big bowl, slowly pour scorching milk into the eggs, whisking continuously. Stir in 1/2 cup sugar and salt. Combine in 1/2 cup melted butter. When combination is room temperature, pour within the dissolved yeast. Add the flour and blend nicely.
- Flip dough out on floured board. Knead till clean, about 10 to fifteen minutes. Place in greased bowl, and canopy. Let rise in heat place till double in quantity, about 1 half to 2 hours. Punch dough down. Flip over, and let rise once more for forty five minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup sugar and three tablespoons floor cinnamon. Type dough into walnut-sized balls. Dip every ball in melted butter and roll it in cinnamon sugar. Pile loosely into a ten-inch Bundt pan. Cowl and let rise once more till double in quantity, about half-hour.
- Preheat oven to four hundred levels F (200 levels C).
- Bake for 10 minutes within the preheated oven. Scale back temperature to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C), and proceed baking till golden brown, about half-hour extra.
- 418 kcal
- fifty nine.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- ninety five mg
- 17.four g
- 2.2 g
- 7 g
- 233 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Jolene
“This can be a household custom. Yearly my mother makes this cake for Christmas morning. It’s nice warmed!”