1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 (14.5 ounce) can pure pumpkin
three/four cup mild brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
half teaspoon floor allspice
1/four teaspoon floor nutmeg
1/2 cup butter
half cup mild brown sugar
half cup chopped pecans, or extra to style
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Grease a fluted tube pan (corresponding to a Bundt®).
- Place cake combine into a big mixing bowl. Beat in pumpkin, three/four cup brown sugar, vegetable oil, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg with an electrical mixer till cake combine is moistened, about 1 minute. Beat in eggs; proceed beating batter for two extra minutes. Pour batter into ready tube pan.
- Soften butter with 1/2 cup brown sugar in a saucepan over low warmth till brown sugar has dissolved; stir in pecans. Spoon half the pecan combination over the cake batter.
- Bake cake within the preheated oven till calmly browned on the edges and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear, about 1 hour.
- Cool cake in pan for 15 to twenty minutes, then invert cake onto serving platter. Permit cake to chill utterly earlier than drizzling the remaining half of the pecan topping over the cake.
- 490 kcal
- fifty nine.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- ninety two mg
- 26.9 g
- forty one%
- 2 g
- four.9 g
- 450 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Stephanie Suker
“I discovered this recipe within the instructor’s lounge. An unnamed supply positioned copies of this recipe on a desk. It’s so scrumptious and really moist!!”