1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
1 (6 ounce) package deal orange flavored Jell-O® combine
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
1 (10.5 ounce) package deal miniature marshmallows
forty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan. Put a single layer of miniature marshmallows on the underside of the pan.
- Put together cake combine based on package deal directions. Pour batter over marshmallows in pan.
- Combine gelatin powder and strawberries in a medium bowl. Pour over cake batter within the pan.
- Bake in response to package deal directions.
- 178 kcal
- 38.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- zero mg
- 2.four g
- zero.7 g
- 1.9 g
- 177 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Sheila Greer
“Utilizing white cake combine and some components, you’ll make a scrumptious cake that leaves your loved ones begging for extra. Because the cake bakes, the strawberry combination goes to the underside, and the marshmallows rise to the highest making a scrumptious crust!”