1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Strawberry Pie Filling
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal strawberry cake combine
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup white chocolate baking items
- Place LUCKY LEAF Premium Strawberry Pie Filling in a three 1/four to four-quart sluggish cooker.
- Mix dry cake combine and butter completely, utilizing fingers if mandatory. The combination can be crumbly. Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Cowl and prepare dinner on low-warmth setting for two to three hours.
- Sprinkle with chocolate items and serve heat. Garnish with chopped nuts or whipped cream, if desired.
- 650 kcal
- a hundred and one.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty four mg
- 26.6 g
- forty one%
- 1.2 g
- three.2 g
- 718 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Fortunate Leaf
“Mix strawberry pie filling and cake combine in a sluggish cooker, cowl, and prepare dinner for a easy cake that virtually cooks itself!”