1 field strawberry cake combine
1 1/three cups water
1/three cup vegetable oil
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
1 (three.5 ounce) package deal prompt vanilla pudding combine
1 cup milk
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 pint recent strawberries (optionally available)
5 hrs 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Put together cake combine as directed on package deal. Pour batter into ready pan and bake till a tester inserted within the middle comes out clear, about half-hour. Permit cake to chill on wire rack.
- Poke holes on prime of cake. Puree thawed strawberries with juice in a blender or meals processor and spoon over prime of baked cake.
- To Make Topping: Put together pudding combine as directed on package deal utilizing one cup of milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding combination and unfold over cake. Organize strawberries on prime of cake, if desired.
- Refrigerate cake for at the very least four hours earlier than serving.
- 373 kcal
- 60.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty eight mg
- thirteen.9 g
- 1.5 g
- three.7 g
- 414 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Deborah Westbrook
“Scrumptious cool summer time dessert. Simply nearly as good within the winter. Permit it to relax a minimum of four hours earlier than serving.”