1 (three ounce) package deal strawberry flavored Jell-O®
half cup chilly water
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
1 cup vegetable oil
three tablespoons all-function flour
1 (10 ounce) package deal frozen strawberries, thawed
6 tablespoons butter
2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 hr 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Grease and flour three 9 inch spherical cake pans.
- In a big bowl, dissolve the gelatin in chilly water; stir within the cake combine, eggs, vegetable oil, flour and half of the strawberries. Beat for five minutes on the medium velocity of an electrical mixer. Divide the batter evenly between the ready cake pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes within the preheated oven, or till the layers spring again when calmly pressed within the middle. Cool muffins within the pans on wire racks.
- To Make Frosting: Cream the butter, sugar and the remaining half of the strawberries in a medium bowl till mild and fluffy, including further confectioners’ sugar if wanted for a spreadable consistency. Unfold the frosting between layers and excessive and sides of cake.
- 549 kcal
- sixty five.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 86 mg
- 30.6 g
- forty seven%
- zero.9 g
- 5 g
- 373 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Judalee
“An attractive cake for the strawberry lover. Straightforward to make with packaged gelatin and white cake combine. Recent strawberries can be utilized when they’re in season.”