1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
1 (three ounce) package deal strawberry flavored Jell-O®
2/three cup vegetable oil
three tablespoons all-objective flour
four ounces frozen strawberries
half cup buttermilk
- Thaw and drain the frozen strawberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Frivolously grease on 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Mix the white cake combine, strawberry gelatin, oil, eggs, flour, thawed strawberries, and buttermilk and blend till simply mixed. Pour batter into ready pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for about 25 to 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the middle comes out clear.
- 179 kcal
- 21.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 35 mg
- 9.three g
- zero.three g
- 2.6 g
- 173 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Mary Jo
“Use white cake combine and strawberry gelatin combine to make this recipe for the most effective strawberry cake ever!”