1 (18.25 ounce) package deal white cake combine
1 (three ounce) package deal strawberry flavored Jell-O® combine
1 cup mashed strawberries
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
half cup flaked coconut
half cup finely chopped walnuts
four cups confectioners’ sugar
half cup margarine, melted
1/four cup mashed strawberries
1/four cup flaked coconut
forty five minutes
1 hr 5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively cake combine and gelatin combine. Make a nicely within the middle and pour in 1 cup mashed strawberries, oil, eggs and sweetened condensed milk. Beat on low velocity till blended. Scrape bowl, and beat four minutes on medium velocity. Stir in half cup coconut and chopped nuts. Pour batter into ready pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven for forty to forty five minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. Permit to chill.
- To make the frosting: In a big bowl, mix the confectioners’ sugar, melted margarine, 1/four cup mashed strawberries and 1/four cup coconut. Beat till clean and unfold over cake.
- 722 kcal
- ninety three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy five mg
- 37.6 g
- fifty eight%
- 1.7 g
- 6.eight g
- 452 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Teresa
“This wealthy cake could be made with any sort of fruit, I’ve used oranges and cherries, simply substitute the flavour of gelatin to match the fruit.”