1 (18.25 ounce) package deal butter pecan cake combine
1 (sixteen ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
three/four cup vegetable oil
1 cup water
1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Spray a 9 or 10 inch Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cake combine with the frosting, eggs, oil, water and 1/2 of the pecan items. Combine till mixed.
- Sprinkle the remaining half of pecans within the ready Bundt pan then pour within the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 50 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear.
- 394 kcal
- forty.6 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty three mg
- 25.1 g
- zero.7 g
- three.7 g
- 251 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Debbie Halford
“That is a simple however fantastic recipe, all my buddies love It, and I promote it to Tea Rooms.”