1 (18.25 ounce) package deal butter cake combine
1 cup bitter cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/four cup white sugar
1/four cup water
1 cup chopped pecans
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons floor cinnamon
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C). Grease and flour one 10-inch tube pan.
- In giant bowl, mix collectively cake combine, bitter cream, oil, 1/four cup white sugar, water, and eggs. Beat at excessive velocity for two minutes. Pour 2/three of the batter into ready tube pan.
- Mix pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over batter in pan. Unfold remaining batter evenly over filling combination.
- Bake at 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C) for forty five-fifty five minutes till the cake springs again when touched frivolously. Cool proper-aspect-up in pan about 25 minutes.
- Combine collectively confectioners’ sugar and milk.
- Take away cake from pan and drizzle with glaze.
- 381 kcal
- forty six.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty eight mg
- 20.9 g
- 1.three g
- four g
- 260 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Doran
“I first acquired this recipe in 1972. It was the fad at the moment. It is scrumptious.”