1 1/2 cups butter
three cups all-objective flour
2 1/2 cups white sugar
three teaspoons baking powder
half teaspoon salt
1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
three/four cup milk
- Grease and flour a tube or Bundt pan. Don’t preheat oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Put aside.
- In a big bowl, cream butter and sugar till mild and fluffy. Add eggs one by one, mixing properly every time. add vanilla.
- Add flour combination alternately with milk. Beat till clean. Pour batter into tube or Bundt pan.
- Place cake into chilly oven, set the temperature to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) and bake for 60 to ninety minutes, or till toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clear.
- Prime with confectioners sugar or glaze.
- 524 kcal
- sixty six.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 168 mg
- fifty six%
- 26.1 g
- zero.eight g
- 7.1 g
- 424 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Diane Dippolito
“This recipe for one of the best pound cake ever rises very excessive above all others because of using six eggs.”