1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
half cup butter flavored shortening
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
three 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
forty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a big bowl, mix cake combine, 2 eggs, melted shortening, milk and chopped pecans. Combine with fork or at low velocity of electrical mixer till cake combine is moistened. Flip into pan. Unfold evenly.
- In a big bowl, beat cream cheese till clean. Beat in 2 eggs, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla till clean. Unfold evenly over cake base.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Edges and prime can be mild golden brown and may have a barely shiny look. Cool utterly, then reduce into squares.
- 397 kcal
- fifty three.6 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty nine mg
- 19.1 g
- zero.7 g
- four.four g
- 272 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Susan
“This can be a very delicate and creamy cheesecake bar that’s wealthy and completely scrumptious!”