1 (18.25 ounce) package deal chocolate cake combine
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 hr 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch Bundt pan.
- Put together cake based on instructions on package deal. Pour into Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat collectively cream cheese, butter (or margarine) and cornstarch till fluffy. Regularly beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla till clean.
- Pour cream cheese combination evenly over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 50 to fifty five minutes. Cool for 10 minutes within the pan, then end up onto a wire rack and funky utterly. Glaze with Chocolate Glaze, or as desired.
- 381 kcal
- 50.four g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty four mg
- 18.four g
- 1 g
- 7.1 g
- 472 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Jo
“A simple, scrumptious, moist Bundt cake with a cream cheese ribbon inside. Makes a pleasant presentation for firm.”