1/four cup cornstarch
1 cup white sugar
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup water
three cups chopped rhubarb
1 (9 inch) prebaked deep dish pie shell
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese
1/2 cup white sugar
forty five minutes
1 hr 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 levels F (220 levels C.)
- In a saucepan, mix cornstarch, 1 cup sugar, salt, water and rhubarb. Prepare dinner, stirring sometimes, till thickened. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Take away from oven and scale back temperature to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C.)
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and 1/2 cup sugar till clean. Pour over rhubarb within the pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or till filling is about.
- 446 kcal
- sixty seven.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eighty four mg
- 18.5 g
- 1.2 g
- four.9 g
- 297 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by WSHARRIS62
“This recipe combines one of the best of a pie and a cheesecake. Good and tangy. Garnish with whipped topping and almonds if desired.”