1 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (12 ounce) package deal semisweet chocolate chips
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 1/four cups all-objective flour
1/2 cup purple wine
four tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 360 levels F (one hundred seventy levels C). Grease an 9 inch cake pan.
- In a big bowl, combine butter, sugar and eggs till clean and creamy; add the vanilla and chocolate chips and blend nicely.
- In a small bowl, combine baking powder and flour; add to creamed combination.
- Add pink wine and blend properly, however not for too lengthy. Add cocoa powder to style.
- Bake in preheated oven for forty five minutes to 1 hour; let cool and beautify. Serve.
- 686 kcal
- eighty.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 167 mg
- fifty six%
- 38.eight g
- four.2 g
- 9.three g
- 327 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Concord Dame
“That is my interpretation of a cake my good friend in Germany has historically yearly. It is scrumptious! You might adorn it with icing, sweet or fruit. We wish to frost it with buttercream frosting.”