1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 hr 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively the pumpkin, sugar and eggs. Combine within the evaporated milk and pumpkin pie spice; pour into the ready pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake combine over the pumpkin after which drizzle melted butter over the cake combine.
- Bake for 1 hour within the preheated oven, or till a knife inserted into the cake comes out clear. Cool, then invert onto a serving dish. Serve with whipped topping.
- 383 kcal
- forty six.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy eight mg
- 20.5 g
- 1.9 g
- 5 g
- 457 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by RAINBOWFROGS12
“My mother would make this each Thanksgiving. It is higher than pumpkin pie!”