1 cup white sugar
2/three cup pumpkin
1 teaspoon lemon juice
three/four cup all-function flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
half teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
half teaspoon floor nutmeg
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) and flippantly grease a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a big bowl, beat eggs till fluffy. Beat in sugar till fluffiness resumes. Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold dry components into pumpkin combination. Unfold in ready pan; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven quarter-hour. Sprinkle a kitchen towel with confectioner’s sugar. Flip cake out onto towel whereas nonetheless scorching. Rigorously roll cake in towel, lengthy ends collectively, and let cool utterly.
- To Make Filling: In medium bowl, cream collectively cream cheese, butter and confectioners’ sugar. Stir in vanilla.
- Rigorously unroll cooled cake and take away kitchen towel. Unfold cake with filling and re-roll. Refrigerate till able to serve.
- 259 kcal
- 32.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty three mg
- thirteen.1 g
- 1.four g
- four.5 g
- 172 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by PATTI HUGHES
“This will get rave evaluations — the mix of pumpkin, nuts and cream cheese is simply fantastic!”