1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon floor ginger
1/2 teaspoon floor cloves
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 cup butter
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Line a 9 x thirteen inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Combine till clean and pour right into a 9×13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake combine over pumpkin combination, then sprinkle chopped nuts and pat down gently. Soften butter or margarine and drizzle over cake.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for about forty five to 60 minutes. (You’ll want to verify the cake after forty five minutes as a result of oven temperatures range.)
- After cake cools, flip it the wrong way up so the highest of the cake would be the crust. Take away the parchment paper. Prime with dessert topping (optionally available) earlier than serving.
- 268 kcal
- 30.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty two mg
- 15.three g
- 1.7 g
- four g
- 303 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Rosie De Coito
“This can be a good winter vacation cake. Nice when topped with whipped cream or nondairy whipped topping.”