1 (29 ounce) can canned pumpkin puree
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 cup white sugar
half teaspoon salt
four teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
three/four cup butter
1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Calmly grease one 9 x thirteen inch pan (ideally metallic).
- In a big bowl, mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Combine properly. Pour batter into the ready pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake combine evenly over the pumpkin combination. Soften the butter or margarine, and drizzle it over the cake combine. Sprinkle walnuts excessive.
- Bake for fifty five to 60 minutes, or till carried out.
- 301 kcal
- 36.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty six mg
- sixteen g
- 1.9 g
- four.eight g
- 406 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Christine Johnson
“Virtually like a pumpkin pie cobbler. Wealthy and yummy. Attempt it heat from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Initially submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. ”