1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/four cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
1/three cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs, crushed
three/four cup pumpkin butter
1 (9 inch) ready graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Mix pecans and 1/four cup brown sugar; reduce in butter or margarine with a pastry blender till combination is crumbly. Put aside.
- Beat cream cheese at excessive velocity of an electrical mixer till clean. Add 1/three cup brown sugar; beat nicely. Add eggs one by one, beating nicely after every addition. Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour combination into crust.
- Bake for forty minutes.
- Sprinkle pecan combination over pie. Bake for five further minutes, or till butter or margarine and sugar soften. Cool on a wire rack. Cowl, and chill for at the very least four hours.
- 322 kcal
- 35.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty six mg
- 19.1 g
- 1.1 g
- four.2 g
- 216 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by JJOHN32
“This cheesecake recipe is a brand new addition to our Thanksgiving menu.”