1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/four cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
1/three cup packed brown sugar
three/four cup pumpkin butter
1 (9 inch) ready graham cracker crust
forty five minutes
- Mix pecans and 1/four cup brown sugar; reduce in butter or margarine with a pastry blender till combination is crumbly. Put aside.
- Beat cream cheese at excessive velocity of an electrical mixer till clean. Add 1/three cup brown sugar; beat properly. Add eggs separately, beating nicely after every addition. Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour combination into crust.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for forty minutes.
- Sprinkle pecan combination over pie. Bake for five further minutes, or till butter or margarine and sugar soften. Cool on a wire rack. Cowl, and chill for a minimum of four hours.
- 340 kcal
- 36.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy three mg
- 20.three g
- 1.2 g
- four.5 g
- 221 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Eleanor Johnson
“A brand new addition to our vacation menu. Combines pumpkin, pecans, and cheesecake. Initially submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.”