1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
three/four cup floor hazelnuts
three tablespoons brown sugar
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
three (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 half cups canned strong pack pumpkin
half cup heavy cream
1/three cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
three/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
half teaspoon floor allspice
1 hr 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Grease and flour a 9 inch springform pan.
- Utilizing a fork, mix gingersnaps, hazelnuts, three tablespoons brown sugar and melted butter. Press combination onto the underside and two inches up the edges of the pan to type the crust.
- With an electrical mixer, beat cream cheese and brown sugar till mild and fluffy. Stir within the pumpkin. Combine within the cream, maple syrup, cinnamon, allspice and vanilla. Beat within the eggs, one by one, mixing till clean.
- Pour batter into ready crust. Bake within the preheated oven for ninety minutes, or till middle of cheesecake is about. Permit to chill in pan for half-hour, then refrigerate in a single day.
- 793 kcal
- sixty two g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 241 mg
- fifty six.7 g
- three.6 g
- thirteen.three g
- 366 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Shelley
“Pumpkin cheesecake with ginger snap crust – an previous basic recipe.”