1 field Duncan Hines Basic Carrot Cake Combine – reserve half cup of dry combine, put aside
1 cup scorching faucet water (for soaking carrots and raisins)
1/four cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 (sixteen ounce) container Duncan Hines® Creamy House-Fashion Cream Cheese Frosting
2 (eight ounce) packages cream cheese
three giant eggs
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
half cup packed brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
half cup reserved Duncan Hines Carrot Cake Combine Dry Combine
5 hrs 10 minutes
- Carrot Cake: Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Soak carrots and raisins in 1 cup HOT faucet water; permit to face for five minutes. Drain and squeeze out extra water from carrots and raisins.
- In mixing bowl add dry combine (reserve half cup dry combine), 2 eggs, 1/four cup oil. Add nicely drained carrots and raisins, add nuts. Combine properly by hand. Unfold 2 cups of carrot cake on backside of a greased 9 to 9 half-inch springform pan. Reserve remaining carrot cake.
- Cheesecake: In giant bowl beat cream cheese, eggs and sweetened condensed milk till clean. Add remaining elements (brown sugar, pumpkin, and remaining 1/2 cup of dry combine).
- Unfold 1/2 of the cheesecake batter on prime of the carrot cake. Spoon on remaining carrot cake and prime with remaining cheese cake batter. Don’t marble with knife.
- Bake within the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes or till cake is about and cooked by means of.
- Cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. When cake is cooled, prime with Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting. Refrigerate for three hours and serve chilled.
- 731 kcal
- ninety three.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- one hundred forty mg
- forty seven%
- 37 g
- fifty seven%
- 2 g
- eleven.1 g
- 573 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada
“Do this straightforward and scrumptious cheesecake with the candy, nutty style of pumpkins and Duncan Hines Carrot Cake.”