four quarts popped popcorn
1 pound sweet-coated chocolate items
1 cup peanuts
1/three cup vegetable oil
half cup butter
1 pound marshmallows
- Combine popcorn, M&Ms, and peanuts in giant bowl.
- Warmth oil, butter, and marshmallows in pan till melted. Pour over popcorn and mix along with heavy spoon or palms.
- Spray Bundt cake pan with vegetable spray. Press combination calmly into pan and refrigerate till cool.
- To take away cake from pan, put pan in heat water, then flip the wrong way up till cake comes out.
- 438 kcal
- 50.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 19 mg
- 25.7 g
- 2.four g
- four.eight g
- 197 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Johnna
“Enjoyable ‘cake’ for teenagers! Adults adore it too! Use totally different shade M&Ms for numerous holidays (i.e., pink and inexperienced for Christmas, pastels for Easter, and so on.).”