1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1/2 cup margarine, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 half cups darkish corn syrup
half cup packed brown sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
2/three cup yellow cake combine
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Reserve 2/three cup cake combine.
- Combine collectively remaining cake combine, margarine, and 1 egg. Pat in ready pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 15-20 minutes or till golden brown.
- Beat collectively three eggs, vanilla, reserved 2/three cup cake combine, corn syrup, and brown sugar. Pour on cake in pan. Sprinkle pecans on prime.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 30-35 minutes.
- 315 kcal
- forty nine.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty three mg
- 12.9 g
- zero.9 g
- three.1 g
- 306 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Walsie Taylor
“Fast and straightforward vacation deal with. Initially submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.”