1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 cup peanut butter
half cup packed brown sugar
1 cup water
1/four cup vegetable oil
1 cup chopped peanuts
three/four cup semisweet chocolate chips
three/four cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour one 13×9 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl beat cake combine, peanut butter, and brown sugar on low velocity till crumbly. Put aside half cup of combination. To the rest add water, eggs, and oil, and beat on excessive for two minutes. Stir in 1/four cup every of the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips. Pour into ready pan.
- Mix peanuts, the rest of dough combine, and remainder of the chips; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 30 to forty minutes. Cool utterly.
- 306 kcal
- 31.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 27 mg
- 17.5 g
- 1.7 g
- 7.7 g
- 220 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Rose
“This crunchy, peanut-y cake is fast, straightforward and shops properly.”