2 (sixteen ounce) cans peaches in heavy syrup
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
half cup butter
1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon, or to style
forty five minutes
fifty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- Empty peaches into the underside of 1 9×13 inch pan. Cowl with the dry cake combine and press down firmly. Minimize butter into small items and place on prime of cake combine. Sprinkle prime with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C) for forty five minutes.
- one hundred fifty five kcal
- 24.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eleven mg
- 6.four g
- zero.7 g
- 1.2 g
- 171 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Jessica
“Yellow cake combine and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the first elements on this easy dump cake recipe.”