1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
2/three cup water
half cup butter, softened
1 1/three cups packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon floor cinnamon, or to style
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 half cups butter
four half cups all-objective flour
1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar for dusting (optionally available)
1 hr forty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 12×18-inch jellyroll pan.
- Beat the yellow cake combine, water, eggs, and 1/2 cup softened butter along with an electrical mixer in a mixing bowl till completely blended, about 2 minutes on medium velocity. Pour the cake batter into the ready jellyroll pan.
- Bake within the preheated oven till the sides of the cake are mild brown however the center of the cake continues to be barely gooey, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Whereas the cake is baking, combine collectively the brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, butter, and flour collectively in a big bowl till the combination types medium crumbs. Take away the cake from the oven, and press about three/four of the crumb topping onto the highest of the just about-baked cake. Reserve the remaining topping.
- Return the cake to the oven, and bake a further 10 to 12 minutes, till the crumb topping is agency and the cake is cooked right through.
- Take away the cake from the oven, and sprinkle with the remaining crumb topping. Let the cake cool to room temperature, and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
- 559 kcal
- seventy one g
- Ldl cholesterol
- a hundred and one mg
- 28 g
- forty three%
- 1.5 g
- 6.5 g
- 395 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by rgilmore212
“This easy crumb cake is the BEST I ever tasted. The cake is so moist, and there’s a ton of buttery crumb topping to die for. It is my aunt’s recipe from the 1970’s (therefore the 1 pound of butter) and subsequently of uttermost decadence, however oh so addictive! I’ve made this recipe so many occasions, with so many compliments. I principally eyeball the measurements now (I like plenty of cinnamon) however under is the unique recipe. ”