1 (18.25 ounce) package deal pineapple flavored cake combine
1/four cup vegetable oil
1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
half cup water
1 (eight ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
1 (three.5 ounce) package deal immediate vanilla pudding combine
1 (eight ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In ready pan, mix cake combine, oil, eggs, and water. Stir collectively till cake combine is moistened, breaking apart any giant lumps within the batter and spreading to cowl backside of pan. Spoon on pie filling to type strips evenly spaced over batter, however not too near fringe of pan. Gently fold batter over pie filling, making a swirl sample and spreading out to type a fair layer.
- Bake within the preheated oven for forty minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. Permit to chill.
- For the topping: Combine collectively the crushed pineapple and immediate pudding. Refrigerate for five minutes, or till thickened. Fold in whipped topping, then unfold over cooled cake. Maintain refrigerated till able to serve.
- 376 kcal
- sixty two.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 35 mg
- thirteen.1 g
- zero.7 g
- 2.four g
- 415 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Bea Gassman
“That is the simplest cake you will ever make! You combine it in the identical pan you bake it in!”