1 half cups graham cracker crumbs
1/four cup melted butter
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
four (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup bitter cream
four cups apples (about three) – peeled, cored, and chopped
half cup packed brown sugar
three/four cup chopped pecans
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
fifty five minutes
5 hrs fifty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with aluminum foil, extending the foil sheets over the aspect of the dish.
- To make the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and a couple of tablespoons brown sugar collectively in a bowl till evenly blended. Press evenly over the underside of the ready baking dish.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup brown sugar, and vanilla collectively in a mixing bowl till evenly blended. Beat within the bitter cream. On low velocity, add the eggs, one by one, simply till blended. Pour the combination over the crust.
- To make the topping, place the apples in a bowl, and toss with 1/2 cup brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon till evenly blended.
- Bake in preheated oven till middle is nearly set, about fifty five minutes. Cool, and refrigerate four hours, or in a single day.
- Earlier than chopping, permit the cheesecake to take a seat half-hour at room temperature, then raise from the baking dish utilizing the prolonged aluminum foil sheets, and place on a chopping board or serving plate. Take away the aluminum foil, and minimize into sixteen squares.
- 456 kcal
- 37.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 128 mg
- forty three%
- 32.1 g
- forty nine%
- 1.6 g
- 7.7 g
- 263 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Lindy72
“Nickie, my boss, made this cheesecake and delivered to work. Everybody raved about it, and it’s to die for! I do know of nobody who doesn’t prefer it, though it will not be so lovely to take a look at.”