1 (18.25 ounce) package deal chocolate cake combine
1/2 cup butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
four cups confectioners’ sugar
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease one 13×9 inch baking pan.
- Mix the chocolate cake combine, 1 of the eggs, and the butter or margarine and blend till clean. Pat combination into the ready pan. Sprinkle the semi candy chocolate chips and the chopped nuts evenly over the cake.
- Combine collectively the confectioner’s sugar, cream cheese, and the remaining 2 eggs till properly blended. Pour over the semi-candy chocolate chips and the chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for about forty minutes. Let cake cool slightly earlier than chopping. Serve heat or cooled.
- 533 kcal
- 70.three g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eighty mg
- 28.1 g
- forty three%
- 2.2 g
- 6.6 g
- 416 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Karin Christian
“This has a chocolate cake base topped with a cream cheese, chocolate chip and nut topping. It is rather wealthy and excellent!”