1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
three/four cup apricot nectar
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1 (three ounce) package deal lemon flavored Jell-O®
three/four cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 lemon, juiced
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/four cup confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C). Grease a tube pan.
- In a big bowl, combine dry cake combine and gelatin. Add apricot nectar and oil, mixing properly. Beat in eggs, one by one. Stir in vanilla and lemon flavoring. Pour batter into greased tube pan.
- Bake for fifty five minutes. Cool.
- Combine lemon juice and confectioners’ sugar. Pour glaze over cooled cake. Mud with powered sugar.
- 359 kcal
- forty seven.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty one mg
- 17.5 g
- zero.eight g
- four.1 g
- 296 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Linda Thrasher
“A candy cake that may simply re-invented by altering the flavors of the components round. From the recipe file of Bestemor Movig (Grandmother Movick). Serve with vanilla ice cream or fruit, and mint springs.”