1 (12 ounce) package deal vanilla wafers
2 (eight ounce) packages cream cheese
three/four cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
forty five minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers, and place half teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into every paper cup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla till mild and fluffy. Fill every miniature muffin liner with this combination, virtually to the highest.
- Bake for quarter-hour. Cool. Prime with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.
- ninety five kcal
- eleven.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 19 mg
- four.eight g
- zero.2 g
- < 1%
- 1.three g
- fifty four mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Janice
“Straightforward and so good for holidays, weddings, or regardless of the event! Additionally it is good with different flavors of fruit pie filling.”