12 vanilla wafers
2 (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2/three cup white sugar
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in every one.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese till fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat till clean and completely mixed.
- Fill every baking cup 2/three full with cream cheese combination.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack. Prime with fruit pie filling. Pipe whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese right into a rosette on prime of every cheesecake simply previous to serving, if desired.
- 271 kcal
- 30.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy six mg
- 15 g
- zero.four g
- four.three g
- 149 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Ginny
“These aren’t executed with graham wafers, however with vanilla wafer cookies and are quick, straightforward and wonderful! These are nice to offer away through the holidays! For a reasonably presentation, you’ll be able to prime every one with a rosette of sweetened cream cheese or whipped cream proper earlier than serving. Any taste fruit filling will do.”