1 (18.25 ounce) package deal moist white cake combine
1 cup water
1 (eight ounce) container mascarpone cheese
1/four cup vegetable oil
2 egg whites
1/2 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
2 half cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- Stir cake combine, water, mascarpone cheese, vegetable oil, and egg whites in a bowl till properly mixed.
- Pour cake combination into ready muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven till flippantly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Place strawberries in a meals processor or blender; puree till clean.
- Stir pureed strawberries and confectioners’ sugar collectively in a bowl.
- Spoon strawberry combination on prime of cupcakes.
- 409 kcal
- 60.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 23 mg
- 17.9 g
- zero.6 g
- three.9 g
- 303 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by laureng
“These are probably the most moist cupcakes I’ve ever had. It’s extra of an grownup cupcake, as it isn’t piled with frosting. The glaze on prime provides simply sufficient sweetness and taste!”