1 1/four cups graham cracker crumbs
1/four cup sugar
1/four cup butter or margarine, melted
three (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
three giant eggs
1/four cup pure maple syrup
1 half teaspoons floor cinnamon
1 teaspoon floor nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
Maple Pecan Glaze:
1 cup whipping cream
three/four cup pure maple syrup
half cup chopped pecans
1 hr 15 minutes
1 hr forty minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on backside of 9-inch springform pan.
- In giant bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy. Regularly beat in sweetened condensed milk till clean. Add pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; combine properly. Pour into ready pan.
- Bake 1 hour and quarter-hour or till middle seems almost set when shaken. Cool 1 hour. Cowl and chill a minimum of four hours.
- To serve, spoon some Maple Pecan Sauce over cheesecake.
- Maple Pecan Glaze: In medium-sized saucepan, mix whipping cream and pure maple syrup; convey to a boil. Boil quickly 15 to twenty minutes or till barely thickened; stir sometimes. Stir in chopped pecans. Cowl and chill till served. Stir earlier than serving.
- 637 kcal
- forty five g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 163 mg
- fifty four%
- forty.1 g
- sixty two%
- 2 g
- 9.1 g
- 503 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by EAGLE BRAND®
“For one thing a bit of bit totally different and an entire lot scrumptious, make this autumn pumpkin cheesecake as an alternative of pumpkin pie on your Thanksgiving feast.”