1/four cup heat water (one hundred to one hundred ten levels F/forty to forty five levels C), or as wanted
half teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons softened butter
1 egg, barely crushed
1 cup bitter cream
three half tablespoons white sugar
three half cups all-function flour, or as wanted
2 1/2 teaspoons lively dry yeast
1/four cup white sugar
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
2 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 half cups confectioners’ sugar
1 half tablespoons melted butter
1/eight teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk, or as wanted
1 tablespoon purple coloured sugar, or as wanted
1 tablespoon inexperienced coloured sugar, or as wanted
1 tablespoon yellow coloured sugar, or as wanted
three hrs 25 minutes
- Place the nice and cozy water, salt, softened butter, egg, bitter cream, three half tablespoons of sugar, flour, and yeast right into a bread machine within the order advisable by the producer, choose the dough cycle, and begin the machine. Examine the dough after about 5 minutes of blending, and add 1 to 2 extra tablespoons of water or flour if the dough is just too dry or moist.
- Combine 1/four cup of sugar, the cinnamon, and a couple of half tablespoons of melted butter collectively in a bowl. Grease a baking sheet, and put aside.
- When the dough cycle is completed, take away the dough and roll out to a 10×28-inch rectangle on a floured floor. Unfold the cinnamon-butter combination over the dough, and sprinkle on a good layer of pecans. Decide up one of many lengthy edges, and roll the dough right into a 28-inch lengthy log. Place the rolled dough onto the ready baking sheet, seam aspect down, and type the dough into a hoop. Moisten the ends of the dough with slightly water; pinch the 2 ends collectively to seal. Cowl the dough ring with a material, and let rise in a heat place till doubled in measurement, about half-hour.
- Preheat an oven to 375 levels F (one hundred ninety levels C).
- Bake the cake within the preheated oven till the highest is golden brown, about quarter-hour.
- Combine the confectioners’ sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter, vanilla extract, and simply sufficient milk to make a clean however not skinny glaze.
- Take away the cake from the oven, and funky for about 10 minutes on a wire rack. Whereas the cake continues to be heat, spoon the glaze onto the cake, permitting drips of glaze to dribble down the edges of the cake. Instantly sprinkle the cake with alternating bands of purple, inexperienced, and yellow coloured sugar. Permit the cake to chill utterly earlier than serving.
- 315 kcal
- forty seven.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 36 mg
- eleven.9 g
- 1.5 g
- 5 g
- 134 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by SUZZANNA
“Hey y’all, I got here up with a non-conventional option to make a really conventional cake, and simply in time for Mardi Gras. Laissez le bon temps rouler!”