1 cup graham cracker crumbs
three tablespoons white sugar
three tablespoons butter, melted
four (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
three tablespoons all-function flour
1 cup eggnog
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
three hrs 20 minutes
- Calmly grease a 9-inch springform pan. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, three tablespoons white sugar, and butter in a bowl and blend till evenly moistened; press into the underside of the ready pan.
- Cream collectively the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar utilizing an electrical mixer. Add the flour and beat till clean. Combine within the eggs with the mixer switched to low. Pour within the eggnog and vanilla; proceed beating till simply blended. Cease the mixer and scrape the underside of the bowl sometimes. Pour the combination over the crust.
- Fill a shallow dish with some scorching water and place on backside rack of the oven. Put cheesecake on the center rack of the oven. Flip oven warmth to 200 levels F (ninety five levels C). Don’t preheat oven.
- Bake the cheesecake till the middle is about, about three hours quarter-hour. Flip oven off. Permit cheesecake to chill within the oven, about three hours. Chill in fridge in a single day.
- 453 kcal
- 31.7 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- 173 mg
- fifty eight%
- 32.9 g
- fifty one%
- zero.2 g
- < 1%
- 9.three g
- 319 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by BRIMAT143
“This can be a fantastic cheesecake. The eggnog does not overpower the cheesecake and the cheesecake does not overpower the eggnog. The result’s sinfully clean and scrumptious!”