1 field Duncan Hines® Apple Caramel Cake Combine
1/three cup water, for filling
1 tablespoon oil or melted butter, for filling
1 cup water
three giant eggs
1/three cup oil
1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Residence-Fashion Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F.
- Place 14-sixteen liners in muffin cups. (Baking tip: Spray prime of pan with cooking spray for cupcakes to launch from pan simpler.)
- Combine batter based on instructions. Spoon batter into muffin tin, about two-thirds of the best way full. You’ll have sufficient batter for 14-sixteen cupcakes.
- Combine caramel pouch as directed on field. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of caramel on prime of the batter. Don’t combine into batter. Gently swirl caramel into floor of cupcake utilizing a knife.
- Bake for 21-24 minutes. Cupcakes shall be golden brown and spring again when touched in middle. Permit to chill utterly earlier than frosting. Frost with Duncan Hines® Creamy Residence-Fashion Vanilla Frosting and adorn.
- 433 kcal
- sixty three.1 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- fifty three mg
- 19.four g
- zero.eight g
- three.6 g
- 365 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food plan.
Recipe by Duncan Hines® Canada
“Decadent cupcakes with a scrumptious caramel center! All it takes is one field of Duncan Hines® Apple Caramel Cake Combine to make these scrumptious, moist cupcakes.”