1 1/2 cups baking combine
half cup white sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
three/four cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
three/four cup packed brown sugar
1/four cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- In an ungreased eight inch sq. baking pan mix the biscuit combine, white sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, nuts, milk, and vanilla mix properly.
- Mix brown sugar and 1/four cup cocoa. Spoon evenly over prime of cake combine. Do no stir. Pour the boiling water rigorously over all the things. Don’t stir.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 35 to forty minutes. Permit cake to chill in pan for 20 minutes earlier than serving. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- 234 kcal
- forty two.eight g
- Ldl cholesterol
- < 1 mg
- < 1%
- 6.6 g
- 1.7 g
- three.9 g
- 357 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight-reduction plan.
Recipe by Larry Doble
“A no stirring required, straightforward and attractive scorching fudge pudding cake.”