1/2 cup butter
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese
half teaspoon almond extract
four cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Flippantly grease one 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Soften the butter or margarine. Stir melted butter or margarine together with 1 egg into the cake combine. Press into ready pan.
- In a big bowl combine cream cheese, almond extract, confectioner’s sugar, and the remaining 2 eggs beat for three minutes with an electrical mixer set on medium excessive velocity. Unfold over prime of cake combination.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for forty five to 50 minutes and till browned on prime. Permit cake to chill earlier than chopping.
- 247 kcal
- 37 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- forty seven mg
- 10.2 g
- zero.2 g
- < 1%
- 2.5 g
- 205 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by V. Monte
“Actually good and candy dessert I obtained from a good friend.”