2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/four cup darkish corn syrup
1/four cup brown sugar
1 (sixteen ounce) can pear halves, nicely drained
1/2 cup pecan halves
1 (14.5 ounce) package deal gingerbread cake combine
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Combine the melted butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a 9-inch spherical cake pan.
- Slice pear halves in half lengthwise. Place a pecan within the middle of every pear quarter. Place pears minimize aspect down within the cake pan, arranging them like spokes radiating from the middle of the pan. Sprinkle any remaining pecans across the pears.
- Put together the cake combine in line with package deal instructions, and pour over the pears and pecans within the cake pan.
- Bake forty minutes within the preheated oven, or till a knife inserted within the middle comes out clear. Cool barely earlier than turning out onto a serving dish.
- 372 kcal
- fifty nine g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eight mg
- 14.9 g
- 2.four g
- three.1 g
- 377 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Mallinda
“Gingerbread and pears are mixed in a fantastic and attractive the wrong way up cake that may be a pleasant mix of fruit and spice.”