1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice
1 cup white sugar
half cup peach schnapps
1/four cup orange juice
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 (three ounce) package deal on the spot vanilla pudding combine
2/three cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/four cup melted margarine
1 hr 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch Bundt pan. In a blender, puree peaches with juice, schnapps, white sugar and orange juice till clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine collectively the cake combine, pudding combine, eggs, oil and 1 1/2 cups of the peach combination.
- Pour batter into ready pan. Bake within the preheated oven for 50 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clear. Frost cake whereas nonetheless scorching.
- To make the frosting: Combine collectively the confectioners’ sugar, margarine and remaining 1/four cup of the peach combination. Pour over scorching cake.
- 479 kcal
- 70.9 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- sixty one mg
- 19.four g
- zero.eight g
- three.7 g
- 403 mg
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Jodi
“My mom makes this from time to time. It does not have layers or whipped topping, however it is rather good. Mildly candy, and never too wealthy. Excellent!”