1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
1/2 cup peach schnapps
1 cup white sugar
1/four cup orange juice
1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 (three.5 ounce) package deal on the spot vanilla pudding combine
2/three cup vegetable oil
1 cup chopped pecans
1 half cups confectioners’ sugar
- In a glass container, mix peaches, schnapps, sugar and orange juice. Cowl and refrigerate for twenty-four hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Grease and flour a ten inch Bundt pan. Drain peaches and reserve the liquid. Chop the peaches.
- In a big bowl, mix cake combine, pudding combine, eggs, oil and half cup of liquid from the peaches. Combine nicely. Stir in 1 cup chopped peaches and 1 cup of chopped pecans. Combine nicely and pour into a ten inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 50 to 60 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clear. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then end up onto a wire rack and funky utterly.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/four cup liquid from the peaches with 1 half cups confectioners sugar. Combine nicely and drizzle over cake.
- 594 kcal
- eighty four.5 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy one mg
- 25.5 g
- 1.6 g
- four.9 g
- 430 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie eating regimen.
Recipe by Lil
“This recipe evokes the fuzzy navel cocktail by supplying you with a cake made with peach liqueur, peaches, and orange juice.”