1 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons white sugar
three tablespoons melted butter
three (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
three tablespoons all-function flour
three/four cup eggnog
2 tablespoons rum
1 pinch floor nutmeg
fifty five minutes
1 hr 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 levels F (one hundred sixty five levels C).
- In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the underside of a 9 inch spring type pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to chill.
- Preheat oven to 425 levels F (220 levels C).
- In a meals processor mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and eggnog; course of till clean. Mix in eggs, rum and nutmeg. Pour combination into cooled crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Scale back warmth to 250 and bake for forty five minutes, or till middle of cake is barely agency to the contact. Take away from the oven and instantly loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool utterly earlier than eradicating the rim.
- 277 kcal
- 22 g
- Ldl cholesterol
- eighty five mg
- 18.9 g
- zero.2 g
- < 1%
- 5 g
- 187 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie weight loss plan.
Recipe by Invoice Sinclair
“This can be a scrumptious cheesecake for eggnog lovers. The key to a clean cheesecake is to cream the cream cheese in a meals processor for a number of minutes.”