1 (18.25 ounce) package deal yellow cake combine
1 (three.5 ounce) package deal immediate vanilla pudding combine
1/three cup vegetable oil
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- Beat yellow cake combine, immediate vanilla pudding combine, oil, eggs and yogurt collectively till no lumps stay.
- In a separate bowl combine cocoa, chopped nuts, and cinnamon collectively.
- Spray a big bundt pan with cooking spray and put 1/2 of batter in pan. Sprinkle streusel combine over batter and prime streusel with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C) for 50 minutes. Cool for quarter-hour and take out of pan.
- 340 kcal
- forty three.four g
- Ldl cholesterol
- seventy four mg
- sixteen.7 g
- 1.1 g
- 5.5 g
- 434 mg
* % Every day Values are based mostly on a 2,000 calorie food regimen.
Recipe by Terry Azose
“Yellow cake combine with nutty, chocolate, cinnamon streusel.”